For your convenience, AAA Pregnancy Resource Center now accepts donations by credit card or automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. Click here to visit our online donation page, or click here to download an authorization form. Thank you for your support!
The AAA Baby Bottle Campaign
Our Baby Bottle Campaign provides an easy and fun way to support the ministry of the AAA Pregnancy Resource Center. It's as simple as 1-2-3! Here's how it works:
- We provide you with baby bottles to distribute to your church, youth group, Bible study or any other group of people who have a heart for unborn babies and their moms.
- People take their bottles home, and put their loose change in it each day for the length of the campaign, usually about a month.
- Then, you collect the bottles and return them to the Center.
It's that easy! And, while pocket change may not seem like much, it quickly adds up to hundreds of dollars that will be used to help AAA provide care and support at no charge to women facing unplanned pregnancies. If you would like to participate, email us or call the Center at (734) 425-8060.
Material Goods Needed
- baby cloths - new born to size 2T
- disposable diapers
- bedding (sheets, mattress covers, blankets, etc)
- formula, baby food
- diaper bags
- baby shampoo, soap, etc.
- car seats (NOTE: cars seats must be new and in the box)
"SEARCHING FOR CHARITY"
A great new way to support our center is to use Good Search at http://www.goodsearch.com/ instead of Google or other search engines.
- Good Search allows you to search the internet and donate money to your favorite charity at the same time.
- Go to http://www.goodsearch.com/ and enter the subject of your search; then designate AAA Pregnancy Resource Center (Livonia MI) as your charity.
- When you search, fifty percent of the revenue generated by advertisers is shared with AAA PRC!
So, go to http://www.goodsearch.com/ and start "searching for charity" today!
There are many ways to support AAA Pregnancy Resource Center: financially, or with donations of material goods or by volunteering your time. If you would like to get involved, email us or call the Center at (734) 425-8060.
We are pleased to inform our donors that since January 2003, AAA Pregnancy Resource Center has been a member or an affiliate member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). Founded in 1979, ECFA is comprised of over 95 nonprofit charitable, religious and education organizations. Its main purpose is to maintain and manifest a code of financial accountability, ethics and reporting that is consistent with responsible Christian faith and practice. We seek to follow the teaching of the Apostle Paul, who wrote: "We want to avoid any criticism of the way we administer this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men" - 2 Corinthians 8:20-21. With this membership, we provide higher assurance to our donors that their support goes to the right causes.